Arts Council Tokyo,
Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation
for History and Culture
For childrenTraditional culture and performing
arts experience programs for kids
For childrento be exposed to Japanese traditional culture and performing arts, properly and deeply understand the value of Japanese culture and acquire wide knowledge, experimental program will be held at elementary, junior high, high and special needs education schools with young performers as instructors.
- June 2017 – February 2018
- Elementary School, Junior High School, High School and Special Needs Education School in Tokyo area
- Organized by
- Arts Council Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture)
- Supported by and in cooperation with
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government
* The program contents may be subject to change.